Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snooze Buttons and Sloths

Was just reading a post (courtesy of Simple Dude Complex World) on pretty much my favourite thing to do OF ALL TIME EVER !
And I was wondering...
                     how do you guys sleep?




Do you sleep face down?



Or foetal?



Scrunched up in the smallest pretzley ball humanely possible?



Stretched out like a skydiver?



On your head?



In your car?



Like an egyptian (do do do do)?



Feet up, head down?



In a hammock?



On top of a roof?



Sloth style?




And if you're wondering about my preferences; I like to be in a scrunched up ball and sleeping past my alarm. The snooze button is probably my favorite thing to ignore ever... it even beats out chores and homework. I can cope with cuddling; but by Jesus if they're touching me when I wake up... I will have to leave the premises.
No exceptions
Ever


Give us a shout and let us know all about your prime snoozing position!


Adios Amigos
xx


p.s
I'm sorry for the state of my drawings. The impossible has happened - they GOT WORSE! Hopefully a little more sleep combined with more effort will mean recognizable human shapes next time at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment