Monday, March 28, 2011

Gay Bars, Groping and General Confusion (and a Phone Sex Operator?)

Still about to die, as my immune system totally disagrees with my love of clubbing ...





Anywho :)


I love gay bars.
The gay clubs continue to be the only place I have not yet been groped by random strange men. And I don't really mind being groped by random strange men every now and then. It's the ones that actually expect me to consider them acceptable suitors that disgust and scare me.

The main one in my city comes complete with fabulously gay bouncers and bar staff, and wonderfully drug fucked old gay men who dance like they're vying for a role in Saturday Night fever. It also is home to a UV light stage/podium area (trust me, when you've had a few drinks - your teeth glowing in the dark is FUCKING AMAZING), lounges, stripper poles and cages.





If I hook up in one of those cages (albeit with a GUY - I still remain entirely straight); my life will be complete.

Also; the generosity of Le Gays still continues to inspire and suprise me. Even though I am very obviously a girl (I tend towards the current fashion of short/tight/low-cut when it comes to clubbing dresses) - I will almost always get given lovely free drinks from lovely generous men.

I especially love the fact that I end up with the same amount of money I go out with because
a) I am a girl; therefore everyone pays for me
b) I am the youngest; therefore everyone pays for me
c) Even when I have money, if I hunt around in my bag whilst trying to find said money to buy shots for me and 8 of my friends in said gay club - the fabulous guys there still shout us all drinks (even though I insist I DO have the money in my bag)

... and they don't even try to put anything in my drink or attempt to put their hands up my skirt. They just smile (their gorgeous smiles), occassionally give me a peck on the cheek; and go and hook up with another beautiful gay man.

It's enough to make me a little bit jealous.

That being said - I have enough gay friends that I could definitley become a one woman gay dating agency. My friends call me the Fag Hag for a reason (they really are such pleasant people, my friends).



Speaking of which... I now have a room mate. And it's fucking awesome.

My bedroom is basically a jumping castle. There is not a single inch of carpet showing in the entire joint. It is literally a blowup mattress surrounded by my bed and chest of drawers. You can barely open the door enough for us to get out due to limited floor space. I love it! The only problem is that the jumping castle is un-jumpable as I'm preeeeeetty sure airbeds should not under any circumstances be jumped on.
LAME!


R moved in with me on Tuesday; and she'll be staying until she can find a house of her own. She may end up living with Crazy T (another one of my friends, who is totally crazy and has nowhere to live because his girlfriend of 4 years broke up with him and kicked him out of their house... after she told him she's been cheating on him for 6 months. Poor chicken). This is mainly motivated by the fact she is a poor Uni student (although she makes WAY more than most of my friends that work full time); and as Crazy T works for the Army, half their accommodation gets paid for by the government.

Lucky shits. Oh well, I guess I'll be going to A LOT of parties when they're moved in.

Have I mentioned they're BOTH crazy ?!?!
Fucking awesome, but crazy.

And the beautiful thing about living with R... she is my number one go-out-with friend. She is about 2 months older than my ID says I am - and totally up for dancing and drinking with pretty much everyone.



Which means, we can go out whenever the fuck we want - no real organizing involved. And we can both stumble into a taxi and drag ourselves into the house together - and complain together when we have to get up for work at 7 in the morning.

Also - we can lie there at night and bitch about the various things that are pissing us off. Usually men, money and work. It's beautiful. I almost don't want her to move out... except for the obvious advantage of floor space becoming available.


I hung out with N last night. You may remember him as the 20 yo in my alphabetical list. I sat on the bed with him for an hour and a half watching Superbad and eating Macca's sundaes.

Eventually we hooked up. The entire time I was waiting for a text from R to ask me to go home so I could unlock the door for her (she was with her new boy also). As soon as I got the text I gave him a couple more kisses and headed home. I think he got kind of upset to be honest...

I really can't decide if I'm attracted to him at all or not. He's pretty cute, and nice, and funny... but...

I guess I was just so attracted to Sparky that I still kind of wish I was seeing him. But I know that if I did; I'd get bored after a day or two.

I'm just a bitch like that.


Oh well... ner ner ner ner ner...


My brain is tired so I'm going to put it to bed.
Night little ones


~ UPDATE ~

I am now adding to the list of Sparky's cousins/friends who are still trying to get a bit of the action.

There's already his cousin who lives out of town who sings to me.
And of course his cousin's best friend Paintball Guy.
And now there's another cousin; with the same first name and slightly better bone structure. Let's just call him... Sparky 2.

Sparky 2 somehow got my number and started messaging me.

As did 2 Scary Old Roofing Dudes who left their number on my garage door a month ago.

And some random I don't even know. I swear to God my number must be on list for weird horny men to call. I just want to yell at them all
'I AM CLEARLY NOT A PHONE-SEX OPERATOR, YOU FOOLS!!!'



Also : Replied back to Sparky for the first time since the hotel yesterday. He invited me to his mate's free house on Saturday. Romantic, no?

Too bad there is NO WAY I would rather spend my night in bed at a strange guys house with someone I don't really like (except for entertainment purposes); than out with my roommate as we dance our pretty little asses off and drink beverages we didn't pay for.

Ah, boys are so naive... 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment